Hi Ryutaro,

The SizeLimitError.REQUEST_SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/limits#general> error
you encountered indicates that you are passing too many operations in a
single request. This being said, in order to avoid such errors, I would
recommend that you either lessen the number of operations you include in a
single request or use the BatchJobService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/BatchJobService>
 of
the AdWords API. The CampaignCriterionOperation is supported by the said
service and you may refer to this documentation
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/batch-jobs#supported_operations>
 for
the implementation of bulk processing.

As for your other accounts not encountering the same error, could you
provide the SOAP request and response generated by the different accounts
(successful account and the account with the error) so I can further
investigate? You may reply to me via the *Reply privately to author* option.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2ec68c98-98da-4fb3-b161-37e80b66db3f%40googlegroups.com.