On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:24:38 AM UTC-6, otct...@gmail.com wrote:

Note:  I finally got a basic getcampaign pull to work using Python.  Even
then there were syntax errors I had to correct - in a print statement for
example.

Quite frankly, I'm astonished at how poorly this code base is maintained -
I expected Google to have a very mature API.  I couldn't get Java or C
Sharp to run the getcampaign example or a couple other get examples.  Note
- all of them worked when executing the refresh token example.

I suspect some of the issues are client version related, but the
documentation is pretty obscure about exactly which versions are really
required - and it doesn't appear the code base is up to snuff for the most
recent version of <insert combination of infinite number of client
dependencies>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e74b55e1-61e1-493c-9b73-f50c088e3877%40googlegroups.com.