Thanks, Vincent,

the actual issue is that the code needs to be embedded in the client side
website. We've already tested the code snippet on our side and that works.

They have a dynamic confirmation page for a purchase, so the snippet will
load and the html will be generated only after a purchase is made.

Is there a guide to help us check if the tracking works properly in this
case?

Thanks,
Sam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/82b8151e-32b8-4006-adb7-f79032c41d92%40googlegroups.com.