Hi!, this is my situation

I am making a web-app, it starts the authorization/authenthication flow
with oAuth (https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/v2/auth) with the
following parameters: access_type = offline, and scope = openid email.

The first authorization process ends up fine returning all the information
I need (access_token, *refresh_token* and token_id).

It turns out that the user may need to perform the authentication flow
several times from different browsers, but since the 2nd time I don't get
the access_token anymore.

I read that if you specify the parameter prompt=consent the user will
always be prompted for authorization, but it returns a new refresh token
each time, that is not convenient for me because the user may use several
instances of the same application from different places so the refresh
token must remain the same.

Is there a way to get ALWAYS the same refresh_token from each
authentication procces?
Or, is there an endpoint to request for the current refresh_token ?

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b8d06ce7-1b40-4814-8577-bf4f413676cf%40googlegroups.com.