Hi Vincent,
Thank you very much for your help!

I was able to figure out that the property file contained duplicate keys
for OAuth2 client ID, client secret , refresh token , developer token etc
after API version migration. The issue got resolved after the duplicate
keys with blank values where removed.

Thanks,
Shafeena

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/cc43369e-6c52-460f-9d56-406691a84a07%40googlegroups.com.