I have been uploading offline conversions successfully for a few months,
but it
has stopped working from last 2 days . I now see
INVALID_CONVERSION_TYPE errors which means that there is no conversion with
the
specified name (according to the docs
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201402/OfflineConversionFeedService#OfflineConversionError
).
However, I can see that the conversion type that I named does exist. Am I
mis-interpreting the error message, or is there another reason why I would
be
seeing this?

I am using ruby library for for offline conversion.
please check below code:

def upload_offline_conversions(conversion_name, google_click_id,
                               conversion_time, conversion_value)
  # AdwordsApi::Api will read a config file from ENV['HOME']/adwords_api.yml
  # when called without parameters.
  adwords = AdwordsApi::Api.new("adwords_api.yml")

  # To enable logging of SOAP requests, set the log_level value to 'DEBUG'
in
  # the configuration file or provide your own logger:
  # adwords.logger = Logger.new('adwords_xml.log')

  conversion_feed_srv =
      adwords.service(:OfflineConversionFeedService, API_VERSION)

  # Associate offline conversions with the existing named conversion
tracker. If
  # this tracker was newly created, it may be a few hours before it can
accept
  # conversions.
  feed = {
    :conversion_name => conversion_name,
    :google_click_id => google_click_id,
    :conversion_time =>conversion_time,
    :conversion_value => conversion_value
  }
  return_feeds = conversion_feed_srv.mutate([
    {:operator => 'ADD', :operand => feed}])
  return_feeds[:value].each do |return_feed|
    puts ("Uploaded offline conversion value %.2f for Google Click ID '%s',
" +
        'to %s') % [return_feed[:conversion_value],
                    return_feed[:google_click_id],
                    return_feed[:conversion_name]]
  end
end