Hi,

I am trying to download Call metrics call details report through AdWords
API, however, the CallStatus column has values like
: GoogleVoiceCallType_Inbound or GoogleVoiceCallType_Missed, instead of
having predicate values like RECEIVED, MISSED, UNKNOWN. Even if we set the
predicates for this field to have one of these 3 values, and call
useRawEnumValues(true) on ReportSettingsBuillder object, we don't get these
predicate values in CallStatus field.

Similar is the case with DayOfWeek field, if we set predicate values for
this field to have one of the following values MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY,
THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY and call useRawEnumValues(true) on
ReportSettingsBuillder object, we instead get values
like SHASTA_DAY_OF_WEEK_WED etc.

Can you let me know if i am missing something here to get the correct
predicate values for both these fields in this report?

Thanks,
Pravin Sreedharan.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/63a33dcb-814d-41a0-be5e-20aa08931eee%40googlegroups.com.