Thank you Luis,

Is there any way to see how many requests I am doing or rate limits for
that service or any other alternative way to do it?

I've already added 120s sleeps between requests but they don't seem enough
as I keep getting the error. I need to make ~1500 requests and only managed
to do 102 so far, it's going to take me a few days to do it all.

Is there any way to speed it up?

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f38aa7ed-e02f-44aa-b1cc-6e190e84bac5%40googlegroups.com.