Hello All,

Thank you so much for following up! That makes a lot more sense. We'll be
updating our docs shortly. We're in the process of doing that now. Thanks
again for being such good citizens and bringing this up!

Regards,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 1:17:52 PM UTC-4, Gary Jiang wrote:

> Great! Thanks a lot.
>
> On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 8:07:47 PM UTC-7, Nadine Sundquist
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hello Gary,
>>
>> I don't have a CSV ready to go because we have to go through the process
>> of getting that properly published, but we do have an API service that can
>> get you this list. You can use
>> ConstantDataService.getUserInterestCriterion()
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201802/ConstantDataService#getuserinterestcriterion>
>> get back the list of available ones already. Please get back to me if you
>> see those old ones when you pull them down through that service. That would
>> mean that there is a further issue. I've found that service is up-to-date,
>> though.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nadine, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 12:48:43 PM UTC-4, Gary Jiang wrote:
>>>
>>> Also can we have a list of outdated categories in the CSV file so far?
>>> Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/22708b71-4d27-4713-bfcb-13a338c7aa86%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... Gary Jiang
      • ... Gary Jiang
        • ... Matthew Wawrin
          • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Matthew Wawrin
              • ... Matthew Wawrin
        • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Gary Jiang
            • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Gary Jiang
            • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum