Hi.
I'm trying to get TargetingIdeaService up and running using ASP.NET.
I'm building my app as a REST API, so console solutions won't work.
This is my code so far:

        [HttpGet]
        public IEnumerable<string> Get()
        {
            var user = new AdWordsUser();
            using (TargetingIdeaService targetingIdeaService =
(TargetingIdeaService)user.GetService(AdWordsService.v201802.TargetingIdeaService))
            {
                // Create selector.
                TargetingIdeaSelector selector = new
TargetingIdeaSelector();
                selector.requestType = RequestType.IDEAS;
                selector.ideaType = IdeaType.KEYWORD;
                selector.requestedAttributeTypes = new AttributeType[] {
                AttributeType.KEYWORD_TEXT,
                AttributeType.SEARCH_VOLUME,
                AttributeType.AVERAGE_CPC,
                AttributeType.COMPETITION,
                AttributeType.CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES
            };

                // Set selector paging (required for targeting idea
service).
                var paging = Paging.Default;
                // Create related to query search parameter.
                var relatedToQuerySearchParameter = new
RelatedToQuerySearchParameter { queries = new String[] { "bakery",
"pastries", "birthday cake" } };

                var searchParameters = new List<SearchParameter> {
relatedToQuerySearchParameter };

                var page = new TargetingIdeaPage();
                page = targetingIdeaService.get(selector);
                return new string[] { "value1", "value2" };
            }
        }

So it all looks good, but when debugging I realized that the "user" object
doesn't have the authorization token (the property is empty). All
credentials are correctly stored in app.config. The object has developer
token and so on, but doesn't generate authorization token.
I know I'm missing something, but I have no idea what.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/63e413d2-1b2a-412a-b882-537ec39a2976%40googlegroups.com.