After regenerating the keys, now I'm getting a

{
 "error": "unauthorized_client",
 "error_description": "Unauthorized"
}

W dniu piątek, 20 kwietnia 2018 14:52:35 UTC-4 użytkownik Dhanya
Sundararaju (AdWords API Team) napisał:

> Hi,
>
> The "invalid_grant" error usually indicates that the access or refresh
> token being passed in your request is incorrect or invalid.
>
> To verify that your credentials are correct, you can try the CURL request
> provided below and see if you are able to generate the access tokens. If
> the credentials are correct, you should get an access token for the below
> request.
>
> curl https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v4/token \
> -d refresh_token=your-refresh_token \
> -d client_id=your-client-id \
> -d client_secret=your-client-secret \
> -d grant_type=refresh_token
>
> If your credentials are incorrect and still facing issue then you can
> generate a new refresh token with the help of this guide
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/first-api-call#get_an_oauth2_refresh_token_and_configure_your_client>
>  and
> retry your request. Please let me know if the issue persists.
>
> Regards,
> Dhanya, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/aaa9db7b-7a50-4e6a-bc20-3ad8a8abae9d%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... ironside . alexander
    • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... ironside . alexander
        • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... ironside . alexander
          • ... ironside . alexander
            • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... Grégory Bittan