Is there a way to determine which ConversionTracker an UploadConversion is
being assigned to if it is not explicitly created during the
UploadConversion creation? Can I check if a ConversionTracker exists before
attempting to create an UploadConversion?

The below creation process works for some accounts and not other
(presumably due to the ConversionTrackers). I would like to better
understand when I need to create this piece and how it is associated with
the UploadConversion

        $conversionTrackerService =
$this->awServices->get($this->awSession, ConversionTrackerService::class);

        $uploadConversion = new UploadConversion();
        $uploadConversion->setName($data['conversion_name']);
        $uploadConversion->setStatus('ENABLED');
        $uploadConversion->setCategory($data['category']);

$uploadConversion->setViewthroughLookbackWindow($data['viewthrough_lookback_window']);

$uploadConversion->setCtcLookbackWindow($data['ctc_lookback_window']);
        $uploadConversion->setCountingType($data['counting_type']);

$uploadConversion->setDefaultRevenueValue($data['default_revenue_value']);

$uploadConversion->setDefaultRevenueCurrencyCode($data['default_revenue_currency']);

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/fbd8f788-7441-45e2-be72-660339243bb3%40googlegroups.com.