ok...that's definitely disappointing. Hopefully, this can be solved in the
next release.  It's a big problem for us as we're managing a lot of call
only campaigns at scale and trying to adjust a ton of ads manually will
present a huge challenge for a mistaken text limit. I guess I have no
choice but to keep an eye out, but I hope you can bring this to the teams'
attention and it would be a rather trivial fix.

Thank you for the investigation and response. I appreciate it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b0f62b2f-beb3-4704-8ccd-1dc77eeaa03b%40googlegroups.com.