Hi there,

I know this comment is old, but I still have the same question.

Can a compare to range be specified when downloading a report?

Is this something that may be available in the future?  I looked through
the Beta documentation and didn't spot it, would be a nice feature to have
and would cut down on the amount of requests?

Thanks,
Will

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/286310a8-4b20-4e4b-b0e7-be0d83bde6bc%40googlegroups.com.