Hi.

I think you're doing it the right way by separating the scripts. That's
good programming practice.

I don't know how good python is at freeing memory but if you're handling a
really big report it might be better to keep the get report and process
report functions separate as you have them to avoid timeout or memory out
errors.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d36b4cd9-abec-4970-a98a-789cc5b5fe71%40googlegroups.com.