I'll open another thread with further questions. This question was solved
with creating the oauth credentials in incognito window.

W dniu piątek, 11 maja 2018 11:33:35 UTC+2 użytkownik
ironside....@gmail.com napisał:

> [...]
> Now I'm getting this error:
> {Error returned when the requested <a href='Paging'>Paging</a> is missing
> from the <a href='TargetingIdeaSelector'>TargetingIdeaSelector</a> when
> required.. (Error: TargetingIdeaError.NO_PAGING_IN_SELECTOR, FieldPath:
> selector, Trigger: )
> Error returned when the <a href='TargetingIdeaSelector'>
> TargetingIdeaSelector</a> doesn't have enough <a
> href='SearchParameter'>SearchParameter</a>s to execute request.. (Error:
> TargetingIdeaError.INSUFFICIENT_SEARCH_PARAMETERS, FieldPath: selector.
> searchParameters, Trigger: )
> Missing required field.. (Error: RequiredError.REQUIRED, FieldPath:
> selector.paging, Trigger: )}
>
> And this is my code:
>     // GET: api/<controller>
>     [HttpGet]
>     public IEnumerable<string> Get()
>     {
>         var user = new AdWordsUser();
>         using (TargetingIdeaService targetingIdeaService =
> (TargetingIdeaService)user.GetService(AdWordsService.v201802.TargetingIdeaService))
>         {
>             // Create selector.
>             TargetingIdeaSelector selector = new TargetingIdeaSelector();
>             selector.requestType = RequestType.IDEAS;
>             selector.ideaType = IdeaType.KEYWORD;
>             selector.requestedAttributeTypes = new AttributeType[] {
>             AttributeType.KEYWORD_TEXT,
>             AttributeType.SEARCH_VOLUME,
>             AttributeType.AVERAGE_CPC,
>             AttributeType.COMPETITION,
>             AttributeType.CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES
>         };
>
>             // Set selector paging (required for targeting idea service).
>             var paging = Paging.Default;
>             // Create related to query search parameter.
>             var relatedToQuerySearchParameter = new
> RelatedToQuerySearchParameter { queries = new String[] { "bakery",
> "pastries", "birthday cake" } };
>
>             var searchParameters = new List<SearchParameter> {
> relatedToQuerySearchParameter };
>
>             var page = new TargetingIdeaPage();
>             page = targetingIdeaService.get(selector);
>             return new string[] { "value1", "value2" };
>         }
>     }
>
> The paging thing is there, so I have no idea what I'm missing
>
> W dniu czwartek, 10 maja 2018 22:07:01 UTC+2 użytkownik Teja Makani
> napisał:
>>
>> Hello Ironside,
>>
>> The accounts named as test are AdWords test manager accounts. You could
>> switch back to old UI view to see that there is a red banner for these
>> accounts (clicking on the return to previous AdWords ICS under the Tools,
>> Billing and settings icon). To create the oAuth credentials required to
>> make the API call, you can follow the steps listed in this guide
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/first-api-call#set_up_oauth2_authentication>.
>>
>> You have to make sure that the call is being authorized by the user who has
>> access to the accounts. Please let me know if you face any issues.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/332f1ea4-09db-4cd8-b3de-002d24f3d670%40googlegroups.com.
          • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
            • ... Grégory Bittan
              • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... ironside . alexander
              • ... ironside . alexander
              • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... ironside . alexander
  • ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... ironside . alexander
    • ... ironside . alexander
      • ... ironside . alexander