So if I understand correctly I'll need to create a new campaign, with ad
group in it and use its adGroup ID to get the keywords?
If so, I'm trying to create a new campaign, but I seem to be unable to pick
an account (screenshot attached). I'm using Chrome v.64, in incognito mode.
All I want to do is get the keyword ideas.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b2c82f8c-fa6f-4cec-bf1e-417641a6cfd8%40googlegroups.com.