Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, that API is different enough that my team is unable to be of
much help. I know this may sound odd to you, but it would be like me trying
to give advice on the Maps API. I could guess because code is code, but it
wouldn't be much help. I'll start a private thread with you offline, and
I'll try to route you to the appropriate people who would know how to help
you.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/87e46d69-476c-4dc3-9cf5-ccf079cf52c3%40googlegroups.com.