As I am not well expert in Adwords, I am facing some problems. It's been 6
days since I started to learn and use it, so my question may be a little
foolish, but I would really appreciate your help guys. I have three
specific campaigns that are not retrieving by the API when I try to
generate a report using getSheetData. Although I can access the data from
the UI, the reports generated by the UI are missing this campaigns. The
other campaigns of my site <https://ntsjobresults.pk/roll-no-slips/> are
being retrieved as expected by the API, so I imagine it may not be a coding
error. Any suggestions and ideas would help me a lot!

Thanks in advance :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3d9b3925-0f97-4065-af47-c65fa9510144%40googlegroups.com.