We are trying to pull in all Keyword performance data into our data lake
for analytical purposes and would like all attributes. However, we
understand that there are several fields that are mutually exclusive and
thus we cannot pull all metrics in one API call. We also saw that there is
documentation here:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/keywords-performance-report

which indicates which fields are not compatible. We would like to know if
there is documentation anywhere that highlights what can and cannot be
pulled to get all attributes of the report. We can go through every report
and identify fields compatible and not compatible, however this will be
very time consuming and we are hoping that someone else has run into a
similar challenge we can learn from. :D

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1d76bee5-fb6a-45d4-b8b8-a2385da16c40%40googlegroups.com.