Hi Nadine,

Any updates? I have a few more missing ads:
Group 51744783117: Ads 250529940411, 250529940414, 250529940417
Group 51744783317: Ads 250529940429, 250529940432, 250529940435
Group 51744783357: Ads 250529940438, 250529940441, 250529940444

These ads were created on Feb 9, and on May 17 the campaign manager changed
the ads: he changed the desktop url.
>From May 18 these ads stopped appearing in AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT (with zero
imporessions).

The """changed""" could be the important thing here. This was not supported
until quite recently and only the most recent API (released a week ago)
supports ad changing. How are ad changes reported in older API versions?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/73a1ed96-8b87-44cd-b671-433aa455113d%40googlegroups.com.