Hi there,

I'm setting up an automated Dynamic Display Feed in an Adwords test account
and ran into an issue.

I've linked the feed to a test campaign and successfully created it so it
show up in the UI. I then had to delete that feed and recreate it with some
different data and attributes.

The feed shows as Removed in the UI, but when I use the CampaignFeedService
to get all Campaign Feeds for the test account I see it show up as Enabled

This prevents me from creating a new Dynamic Display feed for the
associated Campaign, since that Campaign already has a feed associated. I
can't change the CampaignId of that feed since it's supposedly Removed
(thought it shows as Enabled from the API) and I don't see a way to
Reenable that feed through either the UI or API.

Since this is a test account I just set up a second Campaign to link the
new Dynamic Display feed to, but it would be nice if I could clear out that
old feed or at least remove the link between it and the Campaign I'd like
to use.

Any way to accomplish this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d04550da-6691-41a7-8929-aa58c1d3468d%40googlegroups.com.