Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response. The problem I'm facing is that I used to retrieve
accounts in order to determine the ammount of accounts an MCC is currently
managing. As cancelled accounts don't count towards the MCC account limit,
the information I'm handling now with the ManagedCustomerService doesn't
abide to my needs.

Basically now in order to determine if an MCC has available space, I need
to try to insert an account and catch an error. Another alternative would
be using accountLabels or something of the sort to be able to detect
cancelled accounts.

Once again, I'm very grateful for your response.

Best regards,

Alejandro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4110821d-68bb-4098-8bcf-6de64d8fd19e%40googlegroups.com.