Hi,

My apologies as we do not support other third party integration with the
AdWords API  like Marketo. Our team could only provide support on
issues/concerns related to AdWords API. If you are not using the API and
your connection with AdWords and Marketo is done through the AdWords UI,
then I would suggest to post your issue in the AdWords Community Forum
<https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ads/ct-p/google-ads>.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team