Hey Garrett, Milind,

We wish the Adwords API would support fetching invoices as well.  Its 2018
and the idea of manually getting your own billing data seems old school and
is pretty laborious.  Google is incredible with their APIs, but leave out
billing (Adwords, G Suite, etc.). In the meantime we have a solution for
automating the retrieval and helping break them down by client (if
necessary).  We currently use it to fetch our own invoices.  Since we're in
the business of automating this kind of data and streamlining it for other
companies, we're happy to chat if it would work for you.  Reach out via
https://www.greenback.com/contact if there's any interest.

Cheers,
Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7358b3e1-5ef1-4f04-af23-ae817e067d04%40googlegroups.com.