Thank you very much for your patience and meticulous answer. But I still
have the following questions:
1. Regarding 345,, can I link to the only installation package by setting
appId and appVendor?
2. Regarding the answer to 3, which API should I call to get the
application from the App Store or the Play Store?
3. Which interface should I call to search for videos on YouTuBe? About 6

在 2018年8月3日星期五 UTC+8上午3:57:35,Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f5b7324e-562b-44e4-a55b-6739ee531e1f%40googlegroups.com.