Hi Maxim,

I had to edit your initial post as it may have contained sensitive
information. You may refer to our forum posting guidelines
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/adwords-api/bBdNvBqDx1I/YA6Sz4pZXkEJ> to
avoid exposing such data in the future. Moving forward, the GCLID that you
are looking for may have been associated to a different date. As stated here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/conversion-tracking#conversion_fields_available_in_reporting>,

conversions are associated to the impression time and to track them through
the reports, you will need to apply the appropriate dateRange.

That being said, I would recommend that you back track to at least 7 days
as this may help you locate your missing GCLID. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ac73b77e-fda8-47c9-956a-6570f252cc81%40googlegroups.com.