Hi,

You can now get this information using the CustomerService.getServiceLinks
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/CustomerService#getServiceLinks>
 method,
which will return ServiceLink
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/CustomerService.ServiceLink>
 objects.
On objects where *serviceType = MERCHANT_CENTER*, the serviceLinkId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/CustomerService.ServiceLink#servicelinkid>
 will
be the merchant center ID.

Thanks,