Hello Joab,

Can you make sure that you're giving the client customer Id in the config
file of the client library that you're using? Could you please share the
complete API SOAP request and response logs for the
ManagedCustomerService.get()
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/ManagedCustomerService#get>
 operation
so I can take a closer look?

For the second issue, can you make sure that you're specifying the client
customer id in the request header while generating the report?

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/fbc910c0-9a09-43dc-b73f-4af026caa470%40googlegroups.com.