Hi Dannison,

I figured out what the issue is: Those 4 conversions that are not being
returned were imported into Adwords from Google Analytics which the API
apparently does not support.

I found this thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/dPpJkA849Sg> that
confirms that currently, the API does not return Google Analytics imported
conversions. In this thread, your colleagues said they would be looking
into this shortcoming. Any updates on this? Workarounds? For
the application that I'm building it is critical that I'm able to receive
all conversions tracked.

Thanks,
Stijn

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b9696d4d-76b2-4880-8fec-3d2550c9481a%40googlegroups.com.