Hi Tomas,

I just checked the health of our systems, and I don't see a widespread
outage of any sort for report downloads with this error. Are you perhaps
getting another error? If it's happening for one specific account or it's a
slightly different error, then we take this offline and you can reply
privately to author with the details. It may be localized to something in
your world. At least you now have a sanity check of knowing that the whole
system isn't down, which means whatever you're seeing must be on a smaller
scale and fixable.

Cheers,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 2:44:32 AM UTC-4, Tomas R wrote:

> And they are back again...
> Hope the new API will be feature complete soon.
>
> On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:50:06 PM UTC+2, Nadine Sundquist
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Greetings Community,
>>
>> The root cause was identified, and we've been working through resolving
>> it and making sure this doesn't happen again. The errors have subsided
>> significantly within the last hour, and they should disappear completely
>> shortly. Thanks, all, for reporting this!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nadine, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 4:26:08 PM UTC-4, Nadine Sundquist
>> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Folks,
>>>
>>> I've confirmed that I see the issue on our servers. It looks like the
>>> storm of these error started at about 3 AM Pacific time. It's gotten a bit
>>> better, but we are still working on it.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/48bebc7c-b01b-4497-a78e-d88e74eb84a8%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Yosi Kalmanson
    • ... Matthias Baader
    • ... Stephen Howe
    • ... Tiana S.
    • ... Jofin Kuriakose
    • ... Dana Gray
      • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
            • ... Tomas R
              • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... Kris Insparx
    • ... Matt Beck
    • ... mohammad . farroukh
    • ... kmyers . uncommongoods