Hi,

I think I have found out what the issue was.

We kept on retrying a failing batch job.

I suspect the adwords API noticed that we kept on submitting a failing
batch job and put in place measures to restrict our developer token from
creating/uploading batches - by a way of marking the disk quota to a
negative number.

Could you please confirm this?

If so, we are working on fixing the rogue batch job, could the restrictions
be lifted so we can continue processing.

An urgent response would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sanjay

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:44:11 PM UTC+1, Sreelakshmi
Sasidharan (AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi Sanjay,
>
> Could you please share the client customer ids of those accounts along
> with the SOAP logs (request/response) where you are getting the negative
> value for diskusagequotabalance
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/BatchJobService.BatchJob#diskusagequotabalance>?
>
> You can use reply privately to author while sharing the details.
>
> Thanks,
> Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ff5f3853-b26b-4606-aae0-78cee640141b%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... sanjay
    • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... sanjay
        • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
            • ... sanjay
              • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... antonio
                • ... Sanjay Hallan