Hello sirs,

I am having the same issue. BTW, I received it in the first time I tried. I
am using a hosting provider and they require to define a proxy address of
theirs in order to make web services out.

Everything works in my local.

In hosting environment, the service that I use to get Accounts works as
expected.  I use get method of
(ManagedCustomerService)user.GetService(AdWordsService.v201806.ManagedCustomerService))

in .NET.

Once the code requested the report. it waits for a few minutes then returns
below error. I use CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT with .net library.

The shortened version of my code is below:
            ReportDefinition definition = new ReportDefinition()
            {
                reportName = "Last 1 days CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT",
                reportType =
ReportDefinitionReportType.CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT,
                downloadFormat = DownloadFormat.CSV,
                dateRangeType = ReportDefinitionDateRangeType.YESTERDAY,

                selector = new Selector()
                {
                    fields = new string[]
               {
                        "CampaignId",
                        "ExternalCustomerId",
                        "Cost",
                        "Date"
               },
                }
            };

            ReportUtilities utilities = new ReportUtilities(user,
"v201806", definition);

           ReportResponse response = utilities.GetResponse()

Message:A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not
properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
because connected host has failed to respond 108.177.15.138:443,
StackTrace:   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint
endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)\r\n   at
System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure,
Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address,
ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) }"

Do you have any suggestion for this? Please let me know if I can provide
any more details.

Thank you very much for your support.

Alperen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/902623d0-5bda-487a-9d82-419bcb29c0bb%40googlegroups.com.