Hi Jatin,

Thank you for providing additional information. However, I would need your
clientCustomerID to check this further on my end. Could you provide your
clientCustomerId and reply to me via *Reply privately to author*.

Regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 8:12:24 PM UTC+8, Jatin Katyal wrote:

> [...]
>             'LocationType',
>             'Month',
>             'MonthOfYear,'
>             'Quarter,'
>             'Week,'
>             'Year,'
>             'AllConversionRate,'
>             'AllConversions,'
>             'AllConversionValue,'
>             'AverageCost,'
>             'AverageCpc,'
>             'AverageCpm,'
>             'AverageCpv,'
>             'AveragePosition,'
>             'Clicks,'
>             'ConversionRate,'
>             'Conversions,'
>             'ConversionValue',
>             'Cost',
>             'CostPerAllConversion',
>             'CostPerConversion',
>             'CrossDeviceConversions',
>             'Ctr',
>             'Impressions',
>             'InteractionRate',
>             'Interactions',
>             'InteractionTypes',
>             'ValuePerAllConversion',
>             'ValuePerConversion',
>             'VideoViewRate',
>             'VideoViews',
>             'ViewThroughConversions'],
>           'predicates': {
>               'field': 'CityCriteriaId',
>               'operator': 'IN',
>               'values': ['1017310','1016479']
>           }
>       }
>   }
>
> On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:33:23 PM UTC+5:30, Luis Xander
> Talag (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jatin,
>>
>> Thank you for providing your report definition. The error code 400 that
>> you encountered could be due to timeouts
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#timeouts>.
>> This error usually occurs when generating large amount of data. I would
>> suggest to check your date range and add more filters to lessen the result
>> of your data.
>>
>> If you still encounter any error after doing my suggestions, could you
>> provide your latest report definition
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#create_a_report_definition>
>>
>> as well as your clientCustomerId and the date range that you used to
>> generate the report so I could further investigate the issue? Please reply
>> via *Reply privately to author.*
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Luis
>> AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 4:57:47 AM UTC+8, Jatin Katyal wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello
>>> I am trying to download GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, but i receive this error
>>> "Report failed for customer ID #### with code 400 after 1 retries". From my
>>> past experience, i know this might be related to report definition, but i
>>> couldn't fine any faults in it. Here is the report definition:
>>>
>>>  report_definition = {
>>>       'reportName': 'Custom GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT',

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ef1d6d78-4652-49b6-aacb-cd1740c4079c%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Jatin Katyal
    • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Jatin Katyal
        • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Jatin Katyal
            • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... Jatin Katyal
                • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... Jatin Katyal
                • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... Jatin Katyal
                • ... Jatin Katyal
                • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... Jatin Katyal