Hello Makoto,

You would be able to update the audience list every day. But, it takes 6 to
12 hours for a list to be populated with members, so you'll most likely see
an "In Progress" status (on the Google Ads UI) if you upload to an audience
list more frequently than once every 12 hours. You could refer this link
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/remarketing#customer_match_considerations>
 for
more information.
Please find my response below inline:

   1. Is it possible to renew for the same audience name?
   To clarify, are you asking if it is possible to modify the members in a
   given list? If so, you can use AdwodsUserListService.mutateMembers()

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/AdwordsUserListService#mutatemembers>
   update the members in the list. If you remove the user list and renew it
   with the same name the list id might be different for the new list.

   2. Although it is possible to add / remove individual users, is it
   impossible to perform batch update?
   Currently the AdwodsUserListService.mutateMembers()

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/AdwordsUserListService#mutatemembers>
 method
   only supports REMOVE and ADD operations. SET is not supported. This service
   is not supported in the Batch Processing. You could refer this guide

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/batch-jobs#supported_operations>
   know the services that are supported by the Batch Job processing.

   3. Is there 1000000 calls per API call?
   There is a limit of 1000000 for the size of memberslist

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/AdwordsUserListService.MutateMembersOperand#memberslist>
 while
   performing a AdwodsUserListService.mutateMembers()

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/AdwordsUserListService#mutatemembers>.

   The limit on API calls are based on the access level of your developer
   token. You could check here

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/ratesheet#adwords-api-access-levels>
 for
   more details.