Hi Peter,

thanks for the quick response. looks like when we are generating the access
key from the playground it is referring to a different client id than what
is defined in the developer console also the response gives a different
refresh token. is there anything we need to do to authorize the client in
the developer console. do we need to publish the OAuth Consent on the OAuth
Consent screen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/260f3d85-7eda-44e1-8e9c-d1a2625cf7e5%40googlegroups.com.