Hi Peter, I sent a private reply. Did you receive it?

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 9:04:53 PM UTC-7, Peter Oliquino (AdWords
API Team) wrote:

> Hi Petros,
>
> Yes, the results from the UI as compared to the API should be similar as
> long as you pass the correct parameters/filters in your requests. However,
> since you are encountering an error using the TrafficEstimatorService,
> could you provide to me the complete SOAP request and response so I can
> further investigate? You may reply to me using the *Reply privately to
> author* option.
>
> *Note:*
> We are running an annual developer feedback survey. Please take
> opportunity to leave feedback
> <https://google.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8AJmKtdyZLWVWrb> on how we can
> make managing campaigns at scale even easier.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Peter
> AdWords API Team
>
> On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 7:37:56 AM UTC+8, petros...@gmail.com
> <javascript:> wrote:
>>
>> Is it possible to match the ui when looking for traffic estimates for
>> keywords? From my understanding and following this:
>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/traffic-estimator-service
>>
>> . It seems like if you want to match the same criteria, you can pass in the
>> ids for campaign estimate request. However I was hitting an error for
>> search rate limit. Is there a better way of doing this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4a5367de-db8b-4503-a062-83a6dc36973b%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... petrosdawit96
    • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... petrosdawit96
        • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... petrosdawit96
            • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... petrosdawit96
                • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
                • ... petrosdawit96
                • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum