Hi Dorian,

Thanks again for raising this issue. The fix for this is live, so you can
now filter by *AdType* in your *AdService* get requests. Please give it
another try and post back here if you encounter any issues.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/39af297c-1577-475d-bf7e-89861b07d76e%40googlegroups.com.