Hi Luis,

That makes a lot more sense now. Thank you. I just have one last question.
What would be the best way to make the calls to get all the keywords for
the campaigns. I'm currently am hitting traffic limits when I limit to just
1 adgroup id at a time and when I split the request further down to an x
amount of keywords per adgroup, I hit a rate limit. Is there a service I
can use in conjuction with the traffic estimate service to do it for large
jobs.

On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 12:28:54 AM UTC-8, Luis Xander Talag
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The TrafficEstimatorService
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/TrafficEstimatorService>
>  does
> not support date range. What this service does is provide estimates on
> performances of your keywords or other AdWords entities based on historical
> data. The data returned by this service is an estimate on a daily basis
> via the StatsEstimate
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/TrafficEstimatorService.StatsEstimate>
>  such
> as the clicksPerDay
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/TrafficEstimatorService.StatsEstimate#clicksperday>
>  field
> or impressionsPerDay
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/TrafficEstimatorService.StatsEstimate#impressionsperday>
>  field.
>
> Also, you should take note that the returned values are estimates, and are
> not a guarantee that actual performance will be within these bounds.
>
> Regards,
> Luis
> AdWords API Team
>
> On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 2:01:46 PM UTC+8, petrosdawit96 wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure I follow. When I pull data I'm getting back results like
>> clicks etc... Is there no data range for which you are predicting I will
>> get x amount of clicks.
>>
>> On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 8:01:04 PM UTC-8, Luis Xander Talag
>> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> There is no specific date range for the result of
>>> TrafficEstimatorService
>>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/TrafficEstimatorService>.
>>>  This
>>> service is used to estimate future traffic based on your proposed or
>>> existing campaigns, ad groups, and keywords.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Luis
>>> AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b5ee507d-094e-40e1-9b8d-8e48aec1aec8%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... petrosdawit96
    • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... petrosdawit96
        • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... petrosdawit96
        • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum