Hello,

 The AddProductPartitionTree works fine my campaign does not have a product
group. However, It fails if I wanted to UPDATE the product group by adding
a new unit or subdivision. I want to know how to update a PartitionTree
(for example: to add a new product line that we did not sell when the
product group was created).

Thanks for the help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/37eb554d-69e6-4e2d-8d55-7d10cb0daf17%40googlegroups.com.