Hi Chiwan,

Please see below my comments to your queries.

1. For custom audience list in your test account, It doesn't matter if you
use real or mock data, however, please note that For privacy purposes, the
user list size will show as zero until the list has at least 1,000 members.
After that, the size will be rounded to the two most significant digits
(refer here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/remarketing#customer_match_considerations>
).

2. The list size
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/AdwordsUserListService.UserList#size>
 indicates
the number of members of the uploaded user list.

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks,
Peter
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8a27568e-61b7-4b64-a3cb-bfd8b4a7f3e0%40googlegroups.com.