Hi Alexandra,

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to know how many requests your
account has made for the day. However, you could refer to the rate sheet
guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/ratesheet#api-operations> on
how the operations are computed. According to this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits#elements_of_rateexceedederror>,

the rateScope=DEVELOPER means that the requests you make is most likely
associated with that developer token. If the combined QPS for all client
requests using the same developer token exceeds a certain rate limit, then
RateExceededError may be returned indicating Developer Rate Scope.

For you to continue making API service calls, you could wait for the next
day to reset the OperationsPerDay of your account. However, if you think
that you will encounter this more often, I would suggest you to apply for
Standard
Access
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/access-levels#standard_access>
as
this will give you unlimited operations per day. You may fill up this form
<https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/standardaccess/> if you wish to
apply for Standard Access.

Regards,
Dannison