Hi - I'm not sure when this was made available, but it seems like it would
help:

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports.csv

For each report, you will see a list of field names, information about data
types, enum values, etc.

You may also find the report diagram on this page useful in determining
which reports to pull:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#choosing_the_right_report

For those out there considering maintaining their own code for small
projects like this, I would strongly encourage you to look for existing
software that will do this for you. Given the number of changes to the
AdWords API (including breaking changes) and the relatively short sun-set
periods <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sunset-dates>, you
will spend a lot of time building and maintaining your codebase.  For as
little as $50/mo, third-party software companies will stay on top of these
changes for you, and in some cases, even insulate you from breaking changes
so that your reporting and automated refreshes can continue without
interruption.

-Ameet

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/bc6443d5-eb54-416e-a3e7-d6467f190c62%40googlegroups.com.