Hi Milind,

I want to know if we are on the same page. Is the following my
understanding correct?

1. On OAuth flow, it's not possible to prevent the users not associated
with any AdWords account from log-in/authorizing my application.
    * I can't edit the user info as you said because the users are not mine
but my customer's.
2. Adwords API has no way to check whether or not the users are associated
with any AdWords account

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c18ea28b-b485-40b2-aebc-44be7d17e9a5%40googlegroups.com.