Hi Dhanya,

Thank you very much for your response. However, I still don't see how I can
create the user lists I need to create with the new Google Ads API. I only
see CrmBasedUserListInfo and SimilarUserListInfo classes in the 0.6.0 java
sdk. As I mentioned in my original post, I'm trying to create RULE_BASED
and LOGICAL user lists, not CRM or Similar user lists. For example, here's
some code that creates an ExpressionBasedUserList using the current (old)
AdWords API (this code actually works using the current SOAP AdWords java
sdk):

    StringKey urlTypeKey = new StringKey("url__");
    StringRuleItem urlStringRuleItem = new StringRuleItem();
    urlStringRuleItem.setKey(urlTypeKey);
    urlStringRuleItem.setOp(StringRuleItemStringOperator.CONTAINS);
    urlStringRuleItem.setValue("oler.html");
    RuleItem urlRuleItem = new RuleItem();
    urlRuleItem.setStringRuleItem(urlStringRuleItem);

    RuleItemGroup urlItemGroup = new RuleItemGroup();
    urlItemGroup.setItems(new RuleItem[] {urlRuleItem});

    Rule rule = new Rule();
    rule.setGroups(new RuleItemGroup[] {urlItemGroup});

    ExpressionRuleUserList expressionUserList = new
ExpressionRuleUserList();
    expressionUserList.setName("Oler test 1 7 day expression based user
list");
    expressionUserList.setDescription("Oler test 1 expression based user
list description");
    expressionUserList.setRule(rule);

expressionUserList.setPrepopulationStatus(RuleBasedUserListPrepopulationStatus.REQUESTED);
    expressionUserList.setMembershipLifeSpan(7L);

    UserListOperation operation = new UserListOperation();
    operation.setOperand(expressionUserList);
    operation.setOperator(Operator.ADD);

    UserListReturnValue result =
        adwordsUserListServiceInterface.mutate(new UserListOperation[]
{operation});

I'd like to know how to do this exact same thing using the new Google Ads
API. As I mentioned previously, the release notes for version 0.6.0 of the
new Google Ads API states that the ability to "Create audiences using
UserListService" was added in this release. Can you please tell me how I
can create an ExpressionRuleUserList and a LogicalUserList using the new
Google Ads API?

Thanks again,

Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2704b933-ba3b-4b92-b041-81bc9f456e12%40googlegroups.com.