Hi

I had a Google ADS manager account with some ad accounts. A few days ago, I
removed access to all these ad accounts from this manager account and gave
the access to a new one.

Now, if I ask the API for the ad accounts of the old manager account, I get
an empty list. This is OK. However, I can still get the Campaign
Performance Report of any of these ad accounts using the old manager
account credentials. Shouldn't I get an error like CUSTOMER_NOT_FOUND or
something? Why can I still get these reports?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/856fe350-c29b-4b57-a212-2a2f5a8b03e6%40googlegroups.com.