My company is an analytics service, we count all visits to the client’s
site using a counter like this google analytics.
This means we save their tracking template that was on the site visit.

Visits for all types of ads except SEARCH_DYNAMIC_ADS have a tracking
template.

среда, 23 января 2019 г., 19:14:10 UTC+3 пользователь

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5f00c342-7f8b-4ca6-8f3a-952fb653c8a7%40googlegroups.com.