Hi,

I have a client who has a Adwords Client Account that we are unable to pull
data for. We traditionally use the ManagedCustomerService endpoint to pull
all the Client Accounts that our clients have access to. However, for this
particular case we are unable to retrieve the account information for them.
We asked them for the 10 digit account code and I wrote the following AWQL
query to try and pull more information about it directly:

SELECT ExternalCustomerId,CustomerDescriptiveName,IsTestAccount,
AccountDescriptiveName,AccountTimeZone FROM ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
WHERE ExternalCustomerId = CODE

* Obviously, I replaced "CODE" with that account's 10 digit code.

Sending this request along with the appropriate headers, developer token,
access token, etc. produces an empty string as a result (I have
skipReportHeader, skipColumnHeader, and skipReportHeader set to true). I
know the account exists because when I send in an invalid
ExternalCustomerId I receive the appropriate error of the account not
existing.

Can anyone tell me a reason why the query would return an empty response? I
would love an opportunity to provide more sensitive details to someone
directly at Google so that we can look at the exact account and determine a
reason for this.

Let me know if I can provide any other details.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8e18e497-c5c6-47e7-81e1-f074a18e595c%40googlegroups.com.