Not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this in so I'm posting in
Google Analytics and here. We are trying to analyze "search query" and
"keywords". Currently we have Google Ads (previously Adwords) and Google
Analytics 360 setup. We also currently send our raw google analytics data
to BigQuery.

In the UI, we can see the "search query" performance report at the
individual user level. However, we are unable to find this data in our
BigQuery export. I've searched through all of the schema documentation for
google analytics in BigQuery and I'm unable to find the "search query"
field. Is there a way to get this information? I thought that perhaps we
could pull in our Adwords data into BigQuery and join on gclid. However,
the search query performance report is only at the aggregrate level. If we
pulled in the click performance report we would have gclid but that report
does not seem to have the search query. Any recommendations for how to get
this information?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/49d085ff-f269-4a13-a57f-e3f6dc117932%40googlegroups.com.