Hi,
I have multiple campaigns with me and I have a large number of feed items
in my feed (let's say 10000). Now, I know the list of feed items I need to
associate with every campaign (let's say 1000 ). This section
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/feed-services#campaignfeedservice>
 explains
how I can use the CampaignFeedService and matching function (IN
(FEED_ITEM_ID {%s})) to achieve what I want.

However, the issue that I am facing is that if my matching function has
more than 20 feed item ids, then I get theCollectionSizeError.TOO_MANY
error when I do campaignFeedService.mutate. If the size of the matching
function turns out to be the bottleneck can I please know how to achieve
what I want?

Thanks,
Hitarth Kanakia

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/34ef45a6-22b9-4820-ad27-409e27ba3d8a%40googlegroups.com.